Teachers are HEROES!

There's a sale coming!  Save 28% off all items in my TPT store on February 25th using the code HEROES at checkout.
Clip Art By: Kate Hadfield
Fonts By: KG Fonts and Hello Literacy

You can even grab my newest 3rd grade reading packet, Making Connections on sale too!  This one is super exciting, it has non-fiction articles, real photographs and text messages to teach main idea, inferences and cause/effect for 3rd graders.  

Or if you're looking for something speechie, check out my new final consonant deletion pack!
I LOVE a good sale and I plan on stocking up on some much needed therapy materials.  I'm linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News for What's in my Cart? You can click on each picture to check it out on TPT!

I have my eye on this fun spring receptive language packet from Speech is Sweet.

I LOVE this idea from Autumn Bryant!

I NEED these books badly from Speech Room News. 

A few of my kiddos are working on some new AAC options and this looks like a great resource.

And last but not least I need this packet to feed my craftivity obsession!  

That's a little peek at what's in my cart!  I'd love to hear what's in your cart too!

1 comment

  1. Thank you for the shout out! Your phonology packet looks amazing! :)
    Scarlett, Speech Is Sweet

    ReplyDelete