What's in your Early Intervention Bag?

As you probably know by now I am working with little kiddos this year for speech therapy.  I am linking up with Kristen over at Simply Speech to share what's in my early intervention bag and how I use each toy! The age group of my kiddos range from 1.5 years old to around 7 years old.  These toys and tools are what I use for my 1.5 to 4 year olds. I have always been an over planner/packer so I probably have WAY too much in my "bag" but I like options. My bag is more like a rolly cart, actually it is a rolly cart.  : ) I remember hearing a good therapist could do therapy with whatever they have in their purse and if that's true I probably wouldn't be a very good therapist!  I like to plan and plan some more! Maybe that's my teacher side coming through. : ) Here's what I got going on in my rolly cart. 












Want to check out some more Early Intervention bags?  Head over and check out the linky!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LoVe, LOVE your web-site!!! Just found you thru Pintrest! I am a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing for Early Intervention. You are AMAZING! Thank you for all of this wonderful information! Susan from Boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would there be any way that these could be printed out and like put on a ring? Do you have a printable version?

    ReplyDelete