Food and Drinks Playdough Mat!

Hi friends!  It's been a while, if you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I really haven't gone anywhere.  I've just been super busy with working and raising two little boys, you know all that life stuff.  I am popping in today to share a new FREEBIE!  

I'm still working as a school-based speech-language pathologist and one of my kiddo's favorite activities is Peekaboo Barn.  It is an app that I have on my iPad and I use THIS playdough mat to go along with it.  Well, I've played it so many times I decided it was time for a change.  So, I downloaded Peekaboo Fridge and a new playdough mat was made!  All clip art used on the mat is from my favorite, Kate Hadfield Designs!




You can download the mat for yourself by clicking on the image below!  I hope your kids enjoy it as much as mine do!

And if you don't have the farm animals version you can download it by clicking on the image below!


6 comments

  1. Plan our orders accurately: while submitting our liquor requests, it is vital we initially check our stock levels and request that few providers be sure we are getting the best evaluating. Liquor Store in Clinton mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The following element that can influence the expense of liquor permit is the kind of liquor business you will overseeing. As of now, there are various sorts of licenses which can coordinate with organizations. Ruisheng Glass

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apple Juice with the fiber in them are the good ones because they are full of fiber and are able to help aid weight loss and good health. online grocery

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously there are classical Turkish rugs at the two closures of the scale, and that intends that assuming that you have a more critical measure of cash and you need something you can put resources into then they could be an ideal decision for you.
    pineville nc rug store

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting mat, easy to learn. Great idea and I wolud like to read more articles like this, thanks. custom liquor bottle suppliers

    ReplyDelete