Farm Animals Play Dough Mat

It's been all toddler all the time at our house this summer.  So, we've been playing a lot of toys, games, apps and just fun!  One app that Camden LOVES is Peekaboo Barn.  I also used it with my speech kids almost everyday.  I made a play dough mat to make it a little more interactive that I've used for quite a while but decided it was time to finally post about it!  We cover up each animal with play dough as we play.  You can play along with the app or use the mat just by itself. I also uploaded it so you could download it for FREE!!  You can click on any of the pictures to download the file. 






*Please let me know if you have any trouble downloading the file using the dropbox link.  Sometimes it likes to be a little tricky. : )

2 comments:

  1. I can't get the farm mat to download. Can you please help me. Thank you! Love this activity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie! If you click on any of the pictures above it should take you to a new browser. In the top right corner there should be a blue download button that will open it in a PDF file so you can print. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete