Applesauce Valentine Tags

Valentine's day is quickly approaching!  I like to send in a little something for the kiddos at Camden's day care and since most are under 2 it's hard to find something they can all enjoy.  So, this year I went with applesauce!  I know they all like and can eat applesauce so I'm hoping it's a hit.  You can download the tags for FREE by clicking on any of the pictures below. Tags are made with clip art from Kate Hadfield and are super easy to assemble.  I just printed on card stock, cut them out, hole punched them near the top and tied them down with some string.

I included two different sayings, one says "Valentine, you're my main squeeze!" and the other says "You're awesome-sauce, valentine!" You can use both like I did or choose whichever you like the best. 
 This is my first time trying to link to a dropbox link so hopefully it works right, if not please let me know and I'll try to fix it.  Hope your week is filled with love and chocolate! : )

Note: Please be aware that these tags are NOT editable.  You will have to write your name next to the heart.  Thanks for understanding! 

5 comments:

  1. So stinking cute!! Amber is giving these to her classmates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and want to use this for my students for Valentines next year. I tried to download but I was not able to. Please help!

    :) Joshlin hoonaauao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this for 2017 but couldn't download it.. help please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa,

    I fixed the link, it should work now! : )

    ReplyDelete