Literacy Handouts for Parents

I am working on a fun summer reading program at work.  I have been trying to think of how to tackle the five weeks of intense reading remediation and my first task was to create handouts for parents! I have tons of tips and tricks for teaching literacy that I have learned from my experiences in the classroom and I wanted to turn these into easy to print handouts for parents to take-home and implement with their children.  Handouts are available for FREE! You can click on any picture below to download them!


I hope they are something you can use with your students too! If tomorrow is your first day back since Spring Break I hope it goes smoothly and I know the countdown to summer is on! : )

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing...impressive that you are working on a summer school project! :) Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating and sharing such an amazing resource!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Are. Amazing!! These are such a great resource, and a FREEBIE no less!! Thanks Deana!! :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for creating this! And for free, too! You're really thinking of children out there. =) I will do my duty and send these home to my parents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Thank you so much for posting these...and still can't believe they are a FREEBIE! These will be great to hand out next year at back to school night or even at conferences!

    ReplyDelete