Speechie Snow Globes

Are you enjoying Cyber Monday??  In case you haven't heard there is quite the sale happening on TPT!  Don't miss out on 28% off today and tomorrow! Thanks to the 3am Teacher for the cute graphic!

I LOVE shopping and my cart is full of goodies but I also love getting things for free!  My speech kiddos loved my turkey craft so much that I put together a snow globe craft too! I have a Christmas craft in the works but I know holidays can be a sensitive area and some are not allowed to celebrate religious holidays so I wanted to make a winter craft that could work now or in January!  We made a few today too!  You can target so many goals with this simple craft!  And it's probably the teacher in me but I have to read a snowy book to go with it too! Check out Speechie Snow Globes


No comments:

Post a Comment