No Prep Practice

I have started a new series of resources for 2nd graders and wanted to talk about them a bit, just in case you haven't seen them.  Eventually they will all be in one big ol' bundle if you are the type that loves bundles but I'm not quite ready for that. Even though I am out of the classroom this year, I still LOVE making classroom resources and I have teachers ask for different things often.  And.. let's be honest 2nd graders are my favorite. ;)  When I was in the classroom I always remember those short weeks before or after breaks that were so hard to plan and I so wished I had something like this to fill in those shorter times with quick and easy practice.  I already shared my Thanksgiving pack a few days ago and now I have THREE new ones for December and January! Activities/printables in each pack are similar but vary by skill/words/theme. If you find yourself with a short week that is tough to plan, check these out!
I will be having a quick giveaway of this set (Winter, Christmas and New Years) over on my Facebook page.  Head over there to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment