Educational Apps for Kids

I've had a few parents request some educational app suggestions for kids lately since there may be a few new tablets, iPods or iPads under the Christmas tree. : )  I put together a short list of some of my favorites.  Unfortunately, most of them cost money.  But, all of them are ones that I would recommend!  Some of them also have websites that offer educational games too. The age range is a loose guideline since I have had 10 and 11 year olds love some of the younger games. All apps are available on the Apple iTunes Store. You can download the file by clicking on the picture below!
Want more apps?  Check out this SLP linky for apps specific to speech-language pathology!

1 comment:

  1. What a great list, there are some new ones on there for me :) Thanks for Linking up at Speech Sprouts Therapy!

    ReplyDelete