Where have I been?

I started my new job!!  I have been super busy with all that comes with a new job and in the middle of all that I have been trying to cross things off my to-do list!  If you follow me on Facebook or instagram you may have already seen my latest and greatest creations but if not here's a recap.  

I put together some fun seasonal close reading passage packs that focus on vocabulary and comprehension.  Spring and summer are in the works too : )


I FINALLY finished that Poppleton unit. It only took me 2 years! Oops!

I also added a new 4th grade math pack all about Place Value.

And I bundled all my 4th grade math centers into one GIANT bundle! It has everything you need for centers for the whole year in 4th grade!

I also updated my Numbers in Base Ten pack that the wonderful Amy Lemons blogged a bit about the other day!  Her kiddos are loving the hundreds board puzzles!

And last but not least I have been prepping, prepping, prepping new speech materials!  These are from Jenna Rayburn.  LOVE her new interactive books! 
Sadly it was the only picture I have managed to take, so far we have been singing a lot and my kiddos are loving them!
Let's have a giveaway since I have been MIA lately!  Leave a comment (with your e-mail address) and I'll pick a lucky winner to win ANY one pack from my store for FREE!!  Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. You have been a busy gal :) Loving the look of your new stories packs, off to put them on my wish-list ammjwallis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...when you are MIA, you certainly accomplish a lot! I would love a chance to win something...my wishlist is chock full of your products! tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update to the 2nd grade numbers packs! It's on of my favorite...we having been using it for our first unit. Im loving your new close reading packets. savvyn2nd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your close reading looks awesome!

    Sarah
    Scoatoam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't wait to scoop up those close reading packs! You know how much I love all your stuff!


    Christina.aquilina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love your stuff!! Thanks so much! :)

    ~Wendy
    sdwd727@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your stuff!!! I would love to have your Fall Stories Unit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new job!!! Your Fall Stories and Poppleton packet looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your close reading packs -- jmsmajdek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad all is going well....WinifredRemer@ccs.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!
    Your products are always so helpful to me. I am a 2nd year teacher and whether it's reading a blog post or finding an item from your TPT store, I can typically find what I need to bolster student learning! Thanks so much
    mommypatso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete