What's on my TPT wish list?

Since I am diving into a whole new world of speech this fall I am planning on hitting up the back to school sale BIG! Of course I always love making my own things but let's face it, there are not enough hours in the day to make everything I need. So, I have been searching high and low for all things speech related and my TPT shopping cart is running over!  Here are a few stores and resources that I have recently found and LOVE!!!

First up is For His Glory, they are a teacher and SLP team!  I mean come on, that it RIGHT up my alley!  All their resources are adorable and they already have a long list available on TPT.  They also have an adorable blog too.  It was hard to pick just a few things, I want them all!



Next is Jenna Rayburn over at Speech Room News,  I have known about her awesome blog and store for a while and have downloaded quite a bit from her. She saved me in the beginning of my graduate clinicals when I had no idea where to start with therapy. Here's what I'm hoping to snag from her during the sale. 



Then, I can't wait to get started on this super cute DIY articulation project from Mia McDaniel!

And last but not least a few awesome bundle packs from Speech Therapy Games!



This is just a few from my over 50+ items on my wish list but these are ones that I feel I probably need sooner rather than later.  Although, some of those packs are pretty pricey and I will probably have to keep a few on my wish list for a bit but I am so excited to find some new SLP stores to follow and some great comprehensive resources! 

Before I go I hope you saw my big announcement on instagram and Facebook…..I am a contributor to the August Teacher Approved Subscription!!  If you haven't heard of Teacher Approved click HERE to check it out.  If you're looking for more great resources to put into your TPT shopping cart they have also compiled a list of awesome teacher stores that are also past or current contributors to check out during the sale! Click on the picture below to see their list by grade level.
Don't miss out on the TPT big back to school sale starting in just a few minutes! Be sure to use the code BTS14 at checkout!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shoutout on your cute blog!! That's so cool that you are going from teacher to SLP! Amanda has some adorable resources in our store for sure! Happy shopping!!! :) p.s. This is my 3rd time trying to post this comment I hope it works! Haha!

    -Ashley
    For His Glory

    ReplyDelete