Spuds & Communities

Saturday football is back!  This means I get to spend all day sitting on the couch working on TPT things, listening to football and cuddling a sweet baby in between!  I just wanted to pop in real quick to share my newest packets with you that I had a chance to upload today!  First up is Spuds, it has games and activities for speech and language using a Mr. Potato Head!  I'm super excited to use this with my 4-5 year olds!

And for my teacher friends, I have Communities!  I have a good friend who is starting her student teaching this fall in 1st grade and she was on the lookout for Community resources so I put this together for her!  Better yet, I'm giving away a free copy if you comment on my Facebook page.  You can click HERE to comment!
Happy Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a Facebook account so I will comment here and hope this will count for a free Communities resource.

    I love your blog and TpT store! I follow you on Blog Lovin and recently shared your page with my sister in law because she is a speech and language pathologist as well. Thank you for taking the time to create great resources!

    ReplyDelete