Boost Sale!

When TPT had their sale at the beginning of the month I had TONS of stuff in my cart and on my wish list but I couldn't buy it all at once and now that school is just around the corner I see what kinds of things I'm still going to need. So, thankfully TPT is throwing a BOOST sale!  For ONE DAY only you can get everything in my TPT for 20% off plus another 8% using the code BOOST at checkout! 
Thank you to For His Glory for this super cute sale button,  be sure to check them out during the sale!

The BOOST sale starts tomorrow (or tonight at midnight)!!  Hopefully you can grab that last minute packet of fun for Back to School!  Need some ideas?  Here are my favorite Back to School things to get the year started! Each one is sold separately in my store and will be on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment