Ocean Motion!

Before I went out on leave my 2nd graders had been working their way through my End of Year Extravaganza centers and activities.  After we worked on the Schoolhouse Shake activity I realized they needed more practice with the language standards.  I even did this activity with my 3rd graders and boy did they need some practice too. So, I put together a very similar activity with an ocean theme, Ocean Motion! The best part is that this activity is FREE and you can download it right now from my TPT store!!  

 I also included cards in this pack with QR codes since I typically begin my QR code countdown in the next few days and thought it would be good to get them re-aquainted with QR codes.  I am so sad that I won't be able to do this with them this year.  This was my favorite part of the end of the year last year.  If you're looking for a fun way to countdown the last few days you can check out my Race into Summer pack by clicking on either picture below!  



I hope you're enjoying the last few weeks with your kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Really liking your resources! Thanks for sharing, I am finding your blog really interesting.

    ReplyDelete