Camden John

I am happy to announce that my husband and I have a new member of our family!  Camden John Kahlenberg was born on May 21st.  He weighed in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces and is just the sweetest little baby boy! Needless to say I will be taking some time to enjoy our little peanut and to try to navigate through first-time-parenthood.  I will be back in action this summer. I hope you have a great end of the school year and thanks for continuing to follow the blog and TPT store! I will still be posting (probably a lot of baby pictures) what I'm up to on instagram, so if you like seeing baby pictures in your feed be sure to follow me @primarypunch!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deana! He's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new baby. He's precious!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be right there with you ooohing and aaahhing over how cute he is. I'll get my 2nd grand daughter near July 6th and my first grandson near July 13th. Cuddle up! It's a great way to spend your day.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a beautiful baby! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful!! Congrats Deana!!
    :0) Cara
    Kindergarten Boom Boom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm finally out of school and can get back into reading blogs. Your little Camden is so sweet! I hope you are loving every minute of your time with him!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete