We're Growing!

I know I have been pretty MIA these last few weeks and I can finally reveal why!  My sweet husband and I are so excited to announce that we are expecting!  I would like to promise that I will get better about posting but the first trimester has really been rough.  I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I get some energy back during the second trimester!  I want you to know that I am still here and I am still teaching, my bedtime has just been changed from around 11:00 to 7:30 : )  But, I am so happy to finally share the news!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deana! Such wonderful news!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! So happy for you! Congrats!
    Mandy
    Mandys Tips for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and I absolutely love the picture! Such a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love May babies. My first daughter was born in May and my second was due in May but came early. Plus you don't have to worry about wearing a maternity swimsuit!!

    Aimee
    aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Deana!! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting! Congratulations and I wish your family the best in the adventures ahead!
    Kayla
    Rooting for Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new addition to your family! What an exciting chapter in your lives!!! I'm your newest follower. I found your blog from Second in Line. She said that your activities and ideas work great in her 2nd grade classroom so I just had to pop over and see what you were all about! Your blog is adorable, keep it up! I am a 2nd grade teacher from Minnesota!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I am so happy for your little family! Congrats Deana!
    Lucky In Learning

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very excited for you to become a mommy. I have a granddaughter who is 17 months old and she is the delight of my life! I bet your parents are going to be awesome grandparents!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete