Fall into 4th Grade Math!

I am about a month late with these centers and games but that seems to be how my life is going these days.  Thanks so much for your kind comments and well wishes on our big news. We are so excited, I'm just hoping to feel more and more like myself soon. I actually can't believe I'm still awake this late! I know Thanksgiving is next week but I have been working on these for a month now and HAD to get them posted!  I plan on using them this week and a little bit after Thanksgiving break.  My 4th graders LOVE math games so these will be huge hit!  The games focus on place value, multiplication facts and a little addition and subtraction thrown in too. You can click on either picture below to check them on on TPT!

Want to win a free copy?  Leave a comment with a guess of my favorite Thanksgiving food and the first person to guess correctly will win!  I'll pick a winner by tomorrow night!  Hope you have a stress free couple of days before Turkey day!

UPDATE: Thanks for all your guesses, my favorite Thanksgiving food is sweet potato casserole (although mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie are tied for 2nd).  An e-mail is coming your way Cherie!

6 comments:

  1. Is your favorite Thanksgiving food pumpkin pie?

    This looks like an awesome bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it stuffing? I hope it's stuffing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it sweet potato casserole?

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going with good old fashioned mashed potatoes!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turkey?? thursdaytook@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go with green bean casserole.

    Courtneyice1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete