Slime Time

I promise I am not trying to make only posting once a week a habit, I just can't seem to get into a routine this year.  In my defense, I JUST started my Title I groups this Monday.  Before this week I have been teaching push-in lessons in 2nd and 3rd grade while the classroom teachers finished their BOY mClass testing.  Now that testing is complete, I have 7 groups each day to work with!  I am officially teaching reading and math to 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade.  So, over the next week or so I hope to have some pictures of what my groups have been up to!  One thing I have noticed with my 2nd graders is that we need some math fact practice.  Since it's October and I LOVE the next three holidays coming up (and am planning on a few other holiday themed centers), I put together a fun, spooky set of math centers, games and activities for my 2nd graders, Slime Time!  

They are available now in my TPT Store, unfortunately they aren't included in my 20% off sale that I am running right now but if you use the code FB100K you'll get an additional 10% off!  

I have one last reminder that the 2nd grade Educents bundle is still on sale until tonight!  If you haven't had a chance to check it out you can click on the picture below!  It has some amazing packets for 2nd graders!

And I forgot to announce the winner of my "Pin it to Win it".  Congratulations, Andrea!  You get to choose an item of your choice from my TPT store!  Just send me an e-mail at deana.kahlenberg@gmail.com letting me know what you'd like and I'll send it your way!

One more thing before I go, The Primary Chalkboard is having a 50% off flash sale for ONE item today only.  You can check out what my other Chalkies have on sale by clicking on the button below.

I am throwing a 20% off sale in my ENTIRE store to celebrate TPT's 100,000 likes on Facebook but I also put one seasonal item for sale too!  Head over to my store and find it!  Hint: it's a very MAGICAL pack! : )

3 comments:

  1. I just bought your Magical Math centers last night!! Any chance you'll be posting any more of your awesome units for 50% off? ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, sorry Christina!!! I don't plan on putting anything else at 50% for now but I am still throwing a 20% off sale! Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for responding--I love all of your stuff, I would have bought it anyway! I picked up your inferences pack as well; It's perfect for my higher 2nd grade readers. I'm slowly working on collecting all of your units:)

    ReplyDelete