On the Road to Life and MORE!

I have finally uploaded something new!  The beginning of this school year has really been tough for me with a new position and trying to get all my ducks in a row.  I had a 5th grade teacher request a project for helping students make choices in terms of learning about the economy and this packet was born!  I wish I was teaching Social Studies because I think the kids are going to LOVE this project! The kids create a make-believe "life" with a salary, occupation, house and vehicle.  For a month they budget their "life" while also being faced with daily consequences that will force them to make choices and determine what is best for their budget!  


I also have a few other things going on around the web this week.  Don't forget to check out the AWESOME 2nd grade bundle pack on sale at Educents! The deal doesn't last long.

I am also giving away ANY item of your choice from my TPT store!  All you need to do to enter is to pin the Educents picture!



And that's not all...over on The Primary Chalkboard is a MEGA monster giveaway with THIS from Ooh Baby Designs as a grand prize worth over $150! This is one of those moments when I really wish I could enter because I am in LOVE with this bag!

Click on the picture below to head over to The Primary Chalkboard to enter for this prize and MANY others! My Math Movers: Monster Edition is up for grabs!
Whew!  That's a lot going on this week!  Wishing you good luck with all the giveaways and hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment