NCAEE DIY with Deana and Rachel


Today the adorable Rachel and I presented at the NCAEE Conference! Whew, glad we made it! And we were thrilled beyond words with the turnout and feedback we have already received!
We are so thankful more teachers are out and ready to make amazing resources for their students!
Click on the picture to check out our presentation!  If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below!

Two winners will be chosen to pick an item from their choice from EACH of our TPT Stores!  To enter you must answer the secret question below!  Thanks again for all your support!

4 comments:

  1. Great presentation! Wish I could have been there to see it! I make a lot of center activities and graphic organizers for my class and team but I am always worried about copyright so I never sell. I would LOVE to get into it though! Thanks for sharing:) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot see the secret question... It really is a secret or my blogging skills are 19th century... Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you click on the +1 the question will pop up with a box for you to write your answer. Try that and let me know if you're still having trouble : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping to see your presentation but the link doesn't seem to be working.

    ReplyDelete