Primary Punch is on Educents!

Happy Sunday everyone! I am so excited to announce that I teaming up with Educents for an AMAZING 2nd grade bundle deal!  The bundle has 24 different packs from many amazing 2nd grade teacher authors!


I just can't contain my excitement in being a part of the bundle with Educents!  So which pack of mine is included in the bundle??  My Number Sense 0-1000 pack! This pack has over 70 pages of games, centers and activities for 2nd graders.

There are also 23 other products in our bundle to get your kids learning!  Hop along to see all the goodies you will get!  

But that's not all, want a chance to win ANY item from my TPT Store?  All you have to do to enter is pin any image from this blog post and enter below to win! Good Luck!
The deal won't last long so head over now!

4 comments:

  1. I pinned it to my Pinterest board! I love reading your blog. I'm having a link up today. Head over and link up your contest on my page today.
    http://thenewprincipalprinciples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna this looks great!
    Arlene
    <a href="http://arlenesandberg.blogspot.com>LMN Tree</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2nd grade triplets are working on place value right now and can so use some extra practice. This is perfect!

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great! Thanks :) can't wait to use it with my class!

    good enough teacher

    ReplyDelete