NCAEE Conference

Are you ready for my big news?? I am so excited to announce that I will be presenting at this year's North Carolina Association of Elementary Educators conference!  I have presented at small little things in my county and school but this is my first BIG conference and I am SUPER nervous!  Luckily I won't be up there alone, the fantastic Rachel Lamb will be presenting with me!  Our session is called DIY: Creating Terrific Teaching Resources and we will be sharing our tricks and tips to creating resource materials for your classroom. The conference is at the end of the October in Greensboro, NC and I would LOVE for you to attend! It would also be nice to see some friendly faces in the crowd because I know I will be a nervous wreck! You can click on the picture below for more information about the conference.
If you are planning to attend the conference, please leave a comment and let me know!  I'd love to meet you, even if you can't attend mine and Rachel's session, I will be at the conference the full three days.  I have to say too that I attended this conference two years ago when it was in Raleigh, NC and it was fantastic!  So, as much as I'm looking forward to presenting I'm also excited to attend the other amazing sessions! 

Want to see what else will be happening at the conference?  Hop over to Laura Candler's Corkboard Connections to see a sneak peek of other Carolina Bloggers that are presenting!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could afford it. When I was a first year teacher I was allowed to go with BT funds.
    No baby news :( Amazing conference news :)
    You'll rock it!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Deana! Such exciting news, you will do great :)

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. My principal just told me today that I can attend the conference!!
    Julie
    jmsmajdek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Julie! Can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to be having a giveaway for one of the audience members who attends your session? If so, I'd be happy to donate something.
    Patty
    Pjrbar@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely cannot wait to meet you! SO exciting!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete