Happy Fall!

I feel like such a slacker, this week was a terrible week for me.  I was so sick and thought I was getting better and then I felt worse...ugh.  I missed Five for Friday and haven't been able to work on much.  But I just wanted to stop in real quick to let you know that I'm still here and hopefully I'll be more motivated this week.  

I did have big plans for breaking out my fall decor at home but sadly I only put up one pumpkin.  It is pretty stinkin' cute though.


Also for my newer readers this freebie is an oldie but a goodie if you need a quick center to practice synonyms.  It was created for my 2nd graders last year. 


Hope you are all enjoying the first day of fall! 

3 comments:

  1. That little happy everything sign is adorable! I just love fall!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna! I'm unable to get this download. I click the link, but I don't see it anywhere in you TPT store. I would appreciate any/all help you could provide. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete