The Theme Team!

It's official, I am back to school!  Today was our first day back for professional development (kids will be here on the 26th) and I am so excited about this school year.  As soon as I walked into my classroom the ideas just started flowing!  It feels good to get back into the swing of things.  I want to share a new pack with you all tonight, it was a request from the 4th grade teachers at my school.  They found that they needed some additional resources to help teach theme this year so I put together a little pack, meet The Theme Team!

Here are a few of my favorite parts!  I LOVE all things colorful if you hadn't noticed from HERE and HERE or HERE. My classroom doesn't have a particular theme but if I had to pick one I'd say rainbow! I am a sucker for all things in rainbow order and these rainbow posters show off the nine common themes covered in this pack perfectly!


I also included two short stories for each theme that I wrote myself for a total of 18 short stories total!  Each story was written with a specific theme in mind however, due to the nature of literature, there are a few with characteristics of more than one theme.


 I also printed and laminated these cute bookmarks for my 3rd graders this year since they were just so colorful I figured we may be able to get in a little theme at some point!


Head over to my TPT store and to read more about The Theme Team pack!  Also, tonight is the last night of the TPT Back to School Sale.  I am heading over now to make my last minute purchases!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice new look!
    I love change and every once in a while, you just have to do it!
    I am going to be busy cutting laminating film tonight with a lot of your stuff. . . Thanks for creating everything that I want to buy!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete