Five for Saturday!

I am so glad this linky is back even though I technically missed it yesterday, we'll just pretend I posted this in time : )  Since out summer grad. classes ended my sweet husband and I took a few days to actually enjoy summer vacation and visit with family! Most of these pictures are from my personal instagram so I apologize for them being a little fuzzy. A Primary Punch instagram  is in the works (once I figure out how to switch back and forth) and I will let you know once it's up and running! Without further ado, here are five pictures from my week! 

We spent a few days in Myrtle Beach.

We celebrated my Grandpa's 80th birthday!

We visited Hubby's family and spent some time at their lake house!

We may have spent an entire day working on this puzzle.  

And I tried to ignore this section at Wal-Mart but it sucked me in...back to school is so close!

Well that has been my last week...I am now in back-to-school mode and will be able to get into my classroom at the end of this upcoming week. Eek!!  Pictures to come!!  

Feel free to link up or check out other teacher's Five for Friday but clicking on the picture below!

3 comments:

  1. Deana,

    So glad you got to spend some time with your family after classes ended! I do a lot of family vacations over the summer and I'm interested to see how that will all work out for me next summer with my first summer of grad school classes. I LOVE that y'all spent an entire day doing puzzles! When the hubby and I were in college we use to spend some of our weekend nights doing puzzles! Glad you get to work in your room at the end of the week!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family, always, does a puzzle at every holiday.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed our last week too! We're headed into our classrooms next week to get a jump start a bit before we are supposed to be back. Good luck in your room next week!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete