Keyword Kids

Hi Friends!  I have been busy trying to work on my to-do list of different things I want to create this summer for the next school year.  I started with Behavior Bank and my next item on the list was Keyword Kids!  In 2nd grade we work with ALOT of math word problems, which I know is typical of every grade.  One of the strategies I teach are to look for math keywords that help give my kiddos an idea of the operation they MAY use when solving the problem.  I am sure to stress the MAY part because as we all know there are exceptions to every rule.  

To help my kiddos learn and understand math keywords I put together this new pack, Keyword Kids! In 2nd grade we only work with addition and subtraction but this pack also has resources for multiplication and division too. You can click on either picture to check it out on TPT!

Want to win a FREE copy??  The next item on my to-do list is all about back-to-school books.  The first person to correctly name my FAVORITE back-to-school book will win a FREE copy!  (Be sure to leave your e-mail in your comment)

19 comments:

  1. First Day Jitters?

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bad Case of Stripes?

    Allyson
    suttonal821@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel took my first guess...I love First Day Jitters! :) so how about Chrysanthemum?
    Amandapamperedchef@att.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are super adorable by the way!!! Looks like a great product!

      Delete
  4. Man....all of these are great books! How about The Kissing Hand?

    This product looks great!:)
    Jen

    murphy_j2@ohlsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilys Purple Plastic Purse?

    There are so many cute ones :)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrysanthemum? This looks great.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I Spent My Summer Vacation?

    This looks great!

    franciscoaj4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great!

    How about Molly Lou Mellon!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about David Goes to School? I could never choose just one favorite!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you Take a Mouse to School. . . .
    Of course, I would love to win these. I love everything of yours!
    Patty
    prutenbar@sturgisps.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure about yours, but mine is...First Day Jitters!
    louise.hines@lpsb.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to guess Pete the Cat! Love him!

    thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well all of my guesses have already been guessed lol so I'll go for an obscure answer and guess Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr. Suess. I know it's usually a graduation book but I think it would be PERFECT for the beginning of the year too. So maybe it's your favorite?

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to guess Wemberly Worried.

    Carol
    supersparklyin2nd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. All my guesses are taken so I am going to go with Miss Nelson is Missing. This looks amazing!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing this. It was a great guide on how to blog properly. Articles you have it is very clear and detailed here.

    PIC Scheme

    ReplyDelete