June Currently

It has been awhile since I've linked up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly currently!  I didn't mean to skip it, I just somehow forgot and then days passed and it was too late!  Here's my June currently!


Here's my to-do list for today:
1. Create a Sign Language Video to review for the midterm and turn in (ASL grad. school class)
3. Tie ribbon around all the CD's
4. Finish labels for my team's end-of-year gifts
5. Make sure I have enough planned to get me through the next 5 and a 1/2 days
6. Create a killer RTI model (Public Schools grad. school class)
7. Complete all paperwork for summer internship (also for grad. school, can you see why I want to be finished??)
8. Maybe study for the 2 summer class midterms that are due this week??

I think my list ends there because if I keep adding to it, I really won't even get started on it!  I'm off to work on #1.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Deanna!
    I'm very jealous of your 5.5 days of school! Good luck with your summer classes though...I do NOT miss those days at all. :)
    Dianne
    Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to the summer classes thoughts...although I think that this is the first summer in a long time that I won't be taking a course of some kind. I had to promise hubby that I would take a break until my chemo was done...lol...maybe next year I can start again! Good luck with all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Farley's linky! You have got QUITE a to-do list! When you get it all done, take it one step at a time!

    Love your idea of taking a good book on Vacation! I feel like I never have enough time to read! My school let out on Wednesday, I think I'm going to start a new book now! :)

    Samantha
    Mrs. Kelly’s Klass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with getting all of your to-do list accomplished! Those grad classes sound like a lot of work! I bet you really just cannot wait to be finished!

    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with that to do list. I have 20 school days left and hoping until I can say I have 5 left. You can do it!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete