It has been awhile since I've linked up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly currently! I didn't mean to skip it, I just somehow forgot and then days passed and it was too late! Here's my June currently!
Here's my to-do list for today:
1. Create a Sign Language Video to review for the midterm and turn in (ASL grad. school class)
2. Put together End of the Year Superlative Awards
3. Tie ribbon around all the CD's
4. Finish labels for my team's end-of-year gifts
5. Make sure I have enough planned to get me through the next 5 and a 1/2 days
6. Create a killer RTI model (Public Schools grad. school class)
7. Complete all paperwork for summer internship (also for grad. school, can you see why I want to be finished??)
8. Maybe study for the 2 summer class midterms that are due this week??
I think my list ends there because if I keep adding to it, I really won't even get started on it! I'm off to work on #1. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!