Five for Saturday!

Another Friday has come and gone, this was my last week of school so as you can imagine it was super busy.  Just a warning, this week was not very "school related".  But here's a few pictures from my week!
I got a new crab for my Happy Everything plate from a sweet student!

My hydrangeas are STILL growing!!

I spent a little time swimming!  Look at that form : )


I don't know if I have ever mentioned it but Hubby and I are in the same graduate school program for speech and we had to make a campus visit on Friday.  The most exciting part of the day was turning in our applications for graduation!!  Even though we still have a mountain of work ahead of us it felt good to finally see the light at the end of our 4 year tunnel!

I asked my fellow 2nd grade teachers for their favorite back-to-school books to put a few things together this summer.  I can't decide if I should do a big back-to-school pack with lots of different books or a back-to-school companion pack for each book.  Thoughts??  

I'm linking up with Doodlebugs, head over and check out other teacher's Five for Friday's!! 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those books especially A Bad Case of stripes. Maybe one large pack for all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those books! I agree, one large pack!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the posters above...one large pack. That way there will be something for everyone!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Everything to you as well. I love the plate. ;)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think one big pack is good - but I like activities I can do with a variety of books, not just certain ones. Maybe you could do some activities that go with a specific book, but also with others? ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete