Five for Friday!

Just a warning, this Five for Friday has very little do to with school : )  I have been in summer mode now for about two weeks and in between time spent at my summer internship I have had a little fun!  I skipped last Friday so here are a few pictures from the last two weeks!

I spent a considerable amount of time debating which rug to buy at Target.  I ended up picking both.  The foil shaped rug is now under my coffee table and the brown rug is in front of the front door.  So far I am happy with my choice but it was not a quick decision!

Bowling!  I went bowling with some other fabulous 2nd grade teachers and their kiddos!  I may or may not have broken 100 but fun was still had by all. 

I also spent some time shopping for the 4th of July with this little one and her mom (who happens to be my best friend AND teach next door to me).  She does not like shopping, so we took some funny pictures instead. 

We had our summer school improvement team meeting this past week and I put together a teacher planner so I would be ready for all that was planned for next school year!  This planner is from April at A Modern Teacher and you can find it HERE.

And I have been working on updating each of my math mover games for 2nd grade, and adding answer keys.  These sets are already uploaded, I have a couple more to work on and then I plan on bundling them all together for the whole school year.  

Well that's what I have been up to so far, I hope everyone else is having a fun and relaxing summer!

Doodlebugs will be taking a break from Five for Friday in the month of July but I will still be here with a few things that I have been up to : )

7 comments:

  1. I have that same rug from Target and I LOVE it! The design on it really makes it look fancy! :)

    -Aris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red white and blue wig! Looks like fun! Stopping by from Doodle Bugs, and I am a new follower!!!
    Kelly
    You're So Sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mover sets are precious! Plus, KG's font is one of my new favorites. :) Also, I {love} that 'foil' rug - so cute.

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that green color cap and design also very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rug. I saw it in the Target paper and fell in love with the blue version...just haven't bought it yet!

    I'm a new follower!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah love the rug and at my Target I got it in the clearance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete