Teacher Appreciation Week!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!  There are a few things happening this week for teachers that I wanted to share today! The first is the huge Teacher's Pay Teachers sale on May 6th and May 7th! My store will be 20% off (except for bundle packs since they are already priced 20% off but you can get an additional 10% using the TPT code: TAD13). 

There are a few businesses that are having Teacher Appreciation perks this week!   (There are even more local business too, be sure to keep an eye out for your local Chick-fil-A and Barnes and Noble, which are offering different deals for teachers around the country)
Bring your school ID to any Chipotle on National Teacher Day, Tuesday, May 7th, from 4pm to close, and you’ll get schooled with BUY ONE/GET ONE BURRITOS, BOWLS, SALADS or ORDERS OF TACOS. 
*Limit one per teacher. In-restaurant orders, US locations only.


Office Max is offering great online teacher deals! They have Mr.Sketch Markers BOGO!  


New York & Company is offering 30% off for teachers and nurses May 2nd-May8th. 

Also, this is not really teacher appreciation related but I wanted to share that I just posted one last 4th grade math pack of games, centers and activities.  This pack focuses on two large Common Core State Standards for 4th grade measurement. It includes activities on conversions and word problems including time, money, length, volume and weight. Click on either image below to check it out on TPT!  


I am off to spend my Sunday loading up my shopping cart for the sale tomorrow and I have one more math pack to finish for this school year, MONEY!  I hope you all feel very appreciated this week!  I certainly appreciate you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Heads up on New York and Company. I will be hitting up that store this week! This measurement resource looks wonderful! You cover a lot.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deana, I bought your End of Year Extravaganza for Math 2nd Grade and I am SUPER excited! I can't wait to print all of them out and laminate. This is just what I needed!!! You are A-MAZ-ING! :)

    Kristi
    Lucky In Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Kristi!! I'm so glad you love it!! I hope your kiddos love it as much as mine. Thanks for your kind words!! : )

    ReplyDelete