Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!  We are down to 5 and a 1/2 days people....5 and a 1/2!!! I posted on the Primary Punch Facebook page but wanted to share it here too, I have updated my Money pack quite a bit to fix some errors and clear up some confusion here and there.  A BIG thanks to Wendy for helping me sort out the I have, Who has game!  Be sure to visit your purchases to download the revised pack if you have already purchased it. Now, here are a few pictures of this week!

Hubby is coaching a summer baseball team and they started last weekend. YAY for baseball all summer!  

I have managed to somehow keep my hydrangea alive since last summer!!  I don't know how because I usually kill anything that has roots but it's blooming!!


Today's countdown riddle was to watch a show, so we saw The Magic School Bus get lost in space (which was a perfect way to end our One Small Step Unit!) and we had a little popcorn with some saltwater taffy!

We completed another one of Hope King's too cute for words writing crafts from her end of year pack! These are my favorite I think!

And we celebrated a birthday on the 2nd grade team today by hiding in her room this morning and surprising her with silly string!


Summer school classes have begun for graduate school and needless to say I am swamped with beginning of the semester tasks (plus end of the year school stuff)...so I'm off to write a bajillion papers that are due by midnight tonight : )  I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last few days with your kiddos. Sounds like you will be spending your summer at the baseball field just like me. My hubs is coaching our son's team this summer too!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deana!

    I love your blog design! I cannot wait to get my new blog design June 22! Baseball season started late here in Wisconsin due to the 10 inches of snow that fell on May 3rd. It is finally warm enough so let the games begin!

    I am now a follower of your blog!

    Tina Parker
    followingfirstgradeparker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your team sounds like so much fun! I would love to surprise a teacher with silly string for her birthday. I can't handle flowers either. I still haven't planted anything in my window boxes because I killed them within a week last year!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silly string sounds like a fun way to surprise someone on their birthday! The writing craft is really cute!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep killing my plants... your hydrangea looks beautiful!! Good luck on your graduate courses, especially at the end of the school year! I'm having a giveaway; hope you can visit!

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete