Life Cycles Update

I made a quick update to my life cycles pack tonight!  The life cycle of the Sea Turtle was added with a new poster, flipbook, booklet, puzzle, venn diagram and life cycle cards.  This clipart by Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Designs is just too stinkin' cute not to add!  If you already own it, be sure to go back to your purchases and re-download the new pack!  I JUST updated it around 9:30 and sometimes it takes up to an hour to post to TPT but if it's not already available, it will be soon!!  Here's a preview of the new pages, you can click on the picture to check it out on TPT! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deanna, I gave you a shout out on my blog today. And I posted some pics too.
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patty!! I LOVE the pictures, it looks like they had so much fun. : )

      Delete