I'm linking up again with Doodlebugs for Five for Friday! I think this might be turning out to be my favorite linky, and I have been trying to take more pictures each week so it has really helped! This week was full and it's not over. Our school Spring Fling is tomorrow, so I will be spending Saturday at school! : ) Here's a peek at my week!
1. Field Day! We had a beautiful day on Thursday for Field Day (I only got a little sunburned). I tie-dyed T-shirts for the big day and they came out great!
2. Firehouse Subs! I don't live in what I would call a small town but Firehouse Subs is one of my favorite places to eat when we are in Myrtle Beach so I was very excited when I heard they were coming to town. They opened last Saturday and we were there for opening day!
3. Plants! We have been studying plants in Science this week, we made these flip books in our Science journals to record the parts of a plant. We have also playing Plant Bingo and worked on a few of the centers from my Plants pack!
4. Organization. I have accumulated a lot of new centers this year so I bought some new bins to start organizing!
5. The Great Pencil Challenge! This idea came from Ladybug's Teacher Files, we have the same problem with pencils that she wrote about in her post so we started the challenge on Wednesday. During our pencil check today we have 16/18 students still in the challenge. We'll see how it goes next week! Head over to her blog to read all about it!
Well that's been my busy week! I still have one final and a handful of assignments standing between me and the end of the semester for grad. school to get through this weekend. I also am planning on finishing up Taking Care of Ourselves: Part Three! Have a great weekend!!