Facebook Fan Freebie!

I finally figured out how to add a Fan Freebie to my Facebook page!  If you are already fan, you can head over to the Primary Punch Facebook page, click on the Fan Freebie tab at the top (it has a picture of a present) and then download the Fan Freebie!  If you're not already a fan, you can still get it by becoming one!  So, what is the current Fan Freebie?  I just posted it to TPT a few minutes ago, it's a 24 page pack on creating Classroom Biographies with your kiddos!  You can click on either of these images to check it out on TPT.


Now that I know how to do this, I will be changing the Fan Freebie from time to time so be sure to head over and LIKE the Primary Punch Facebook page so you have access to them!

I also finished another 4th grade math pack this morning.  This one has 10 centers, games and activities for the end of the year!  It has a summer theme and you can see the contents by click on either image below. Many of my hubby's 4th graders have been saying that they LOVE playing the games from the Fractions and the Mad Scientist pack so I wanted to give them a few more to play just before testing time!


Now I'm off to finish up tie-dying those T-shirts for field day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deana!

    I love your biography writing unit!!! That is sooooooo nice of you to give that away for free! I am now following you on Facebook. And I will have to check out your math pack.
    Good luck tie-dying...I know how much fun that is! Last year I tie-dyed shirts for my class for field day! :)
    Happy Sunday!
    -Stacia
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete