Happy Saturday!

UPDATE: The winner of Tales from Around the World: Part Three was Jenny!  An e-mail is coming your way!

Thank you for all your sweet comments about my Comprehension Stars!  I'm glad so many of you like them!  The winner of the Comprehension Stars was Courtney!  Congratulations, an e-mail is coming your way!

The upper grade teachers at my school had data day on Thursday which is where they review all their students data from the most recent benchmark test and determine how to focus their instruction on the areas they are the weakest in.  I had a few e-mails from some of the 4th grade teachers about activities to help with the standards their kiddos need some help in so, my husband and I worked together again to make a new 4th grade math pack!  Mad Scientist Math has games, centers and activities that work on practicing prime and composite numbers. This pack is sure to be a hit with 4th graders!


I was also super cool last night and spend my Friday night finishing up Tales from Around the World: Part Three!  This contains the final 2 weeks of materials to teach international folktales. 


Since I know most who follow the blog teach K-2 you can comment below and tell me which you'd like to have for your classroom (Mad Scientist Math or Tales from Around the World).  I will pick one winner for each to receive a FREE copy by tomorrow night. Now, I am off to see the wizard :)  Happy Saturday friends!





10 comments:

  1. Would love to win The Tales Around the World Packet!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tales around the world looks fabulous!
    tania
    mysecondsense@gmail.com
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tales around the world packet would be great.
    julia
    juliasmajdek@ccs.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Tales around the World pack is amazing!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tales around the World would be great to win!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tales from Around the World pack would be my choice!

    Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I am so excited (I am printing away already)!

    Courtney
    Courtni_con@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win the Tales Around the World! Fingers crossed...

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They both look fantastic! I just wishlisted your Tales Around the World.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    Jenny
    mrsosullivangrade3 (at) gmail (dot) com
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to try the Tales Around the World out in my classroom! It's so neat that you and your husband work together to make some great products!Hope you had a great weekend!

    Jenna
    frederickjennam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete