Landforms Winner!

Sorry for not posting last night, I was super tired from traipsing all around the world : )  Asia was a HIT, pictures are coming tomorrow! The winner of the Landforms pack is Suzy Q!  An e-mail is coming your way! If you're bummed because you didn't win, cheer up!  I made a fun freebie since I'm in LOVE with this clip art and felt that it was just too cute not to share! Click on the picture to get it for FREE from TPT. 

AND the full Landforms {Centers, Games and Activities} pack is on sale today and tomorrow for $4.60 if you want more!   I hope everyone had a great Wednesday, if your day was less than wonderful and you need a laugh you have to head over to The Teacher Wife, she has a pretty cute video on her blog today that will cheer you up too! 



1 comment:

  1. Can you hear me screaming in excitement? I will finally be able to do something more exciting than what is in our curriculum...which is so boring, so basic, so blah!

    Thank you for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete