Problem of the Day and a FREEBIE!

It is FINALLY finished!!  I am so glad these problems are done, I have been staring at them unfinished on my desktop for a LONG time and I have had many ask about them so here they are!  In the 3rd nine weeks, we work on a lot of the Numbers in Base Ten standards.  This is the biggest problem of the day packet yet with 45 problems!  I use these problems to start off each math lesson, I have also used them for morning work before I bought this awesome resource.  Click on the picture to grab them off TPT.


While I was taking apart the standards for the problem of the day pack a fun math card game came to me that I just had to whip up.  Ten More War is FREE on TPT, just click on the picture to download!


3 comments:

  1. Love the ten more war! My third graders can still use practice on this skill in small group. I pinned and downloaded!
    Heather
    Kickin' It With Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching all over for the Ten More War game...is it still available? I cannot find it in your TPT store. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete