Thursday, January 24

Jar of Hearts {FLASH FREEBIE}

The winner of the Mad about Math pack was LovetwoTeach!  Congratulations, an e-mail is coming your way!

I know I promised some pictures and I swear I did take some but...my camera is sadly still at school. So instead I wanted to try my very first FLASH FREEBIE! I made a cute Valentine's themed counting game and it will be FREE for the next hour!  Make sure you get it fast! Click on either image to download!

And as always, thank you for following the blog!  I appreciate all the love : )


3 comments:

Amy Howbert said...

Oh my goodness, wow! Thank you, this is adorable!

Amy Howbert
Little Miss Organized
amyhowbert1@gmail.com

Sandy said...

This looks like so much fun! Thank you SO much!!! :)

Suzy Q said...

Shoot...too late. Looks like some great ideas in it, though.

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Post a Comment