Sunday, January 20

Crazy for the Common Core

UPDATE: The winner of the Crazy for the Common Core packet by random number generator was Andrea!!  Check your e-mail : ) Thanks to everyone who commented!

This new packet is full of LOVE!!!  It has 5 math and 5 ELA centers, games and activities including a NEW Math Movers: Valentine Monsters!  All centers, games and activities are directly aligned to the 2nd grade CCSS.  

Comment below (don't forget to leave your e-mail address) and I'll pick a winner to receive a FREE copy by tomorrow night!  

Also, in honor of MLK day, I am having a FLASH SALE starting right now!  Everything in my TPT store (including my newest packets!) are 20% until tomorrow night!


16 comments:

Heather Shelton said...

Looks sweet!
Higgystyx@yahoo.com

Miss VerSteeg said...

This packet looks "crazy" fun! I know my kiddos would love it! Crossing my fingers... :)

cathy@missversteeg.com

Christina Marie said...

LOVE! Looking for literacy centers to get me through February!

Christina :)
Apples, Books, and Crayons
applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

Karyn said...

Wow! Your Valentine's unit looks crazy fun!

œKaryn
A is for Apple B is for Blog
Kideducator@comcast.net

lovetwoteach said...

Adorable! My second graders would go crazy over these awesome enters!!


Jenna
frederickjennam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing stuff...carlyhertz@msn.com

Andrea said...

This pack makes me wish I was in 2nd grade! Looks like a ton of fun!

Andrea
andreakornfeind@gmail.com

The Polished Teacher said...

You always make the cutest products! You make common core look so easy!
thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
ThePolishedTeacher

Suzy Q said...

Another fantastic unit...fingers crossed I get lucky!

tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

Brianne said...

This looks awesome!! I would love to use this with my kiddos!!
bl3982@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

Would love to win!

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your creations.

Luey1013@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This looks perfect!

Tchrell@aol.com

Miss DeCarbo said...

Oh my! This would be awesome to win! Everything looks great! :)
secondgradesugarandspice@gmail.com

Sugar and Spice

Cherie said...

Wow! So amazing!
cheriemae@gmail.com

Mrs. Phillips said...

Great looking resource!

Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

Post a Comment