Math Movers: Monsters Edition

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who purchased during the bloggy birthday sale, it's still going on until tonight at midnight if you haven't had a chance to grab some sale prices!  The blog is now somewhat together but I have yet to add to all those great tabs at the top.  I will be working on that during the next week or so, so there are still some more changes coming. 

 Last night I realized that the end of the 1st nine weeks is coming up fast which means I am supposed to give the 1st nine weeks math assessment next week.  So, as a fun review I created a new Math Movers game!  This cute clip art from KPM Doodles and the fact that it's October inspired a monster theme!

Here is a small preview of what kinds of questions and recording sheets are included.
A 2nd grade common core alignment is also included in the packet! 


8 comments:

  1. Super cute blog! Glad to be your newest follower...number 347. Saw a fb post from Alicia at Dreamlike Magic and popped over. :) She did my blog, too.
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend this packers and movers to all my friends and colleagues, and all review readers. I wish them to render good service in future also.
    Thanks. packers and movers madhapur

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very informational and useful blog to all and very helpful to one who just find out the points of this blog. Many Packers and Movers have their own web sites that is the main thing to kindly visit us and discuss regarding relocating services. i appreciate the work done by admin.
    Thanks for sharing me this useful blog.
    Packers and Movers in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete