Math Movers: Back to School Edition!

Click on the picture below to check out my new Math Movers: Back to School Edition Game!  Designed just like the previous Math Mover games, this edition contains 15 math problems designed to be used at the end of the first nine weeks of 2nd grade that engages students to get up, move around and talk about math! Math Movers is directly aligned to the Common Core Standards and an alignment guide is included.  Check it out!

I also need some bloggy help,  I seem to have done something to my pages above.  Blogger now says they don't exist when you click on about me or contact however, the pages will show up on the side bar.  Anyone have any ideas on how to change it back to how it was??  I have no idea what I did : (
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment