As for the online resources, here is a nice little list to get started with. Again, I'd love to hear your feedback on using these or any others that I didn't list.
1. Pennsylvania Department of Education- FREE online database of materials and resources available by grade level and standard.
2. Common Core Maps Project- $20 to join for K-2, $20 for 3-5. Lesson plans, discounted materials
3. Pulaski County Common Core Standards Database - FREE K-2 Literacy and Math Units Broken down by week. Includes lessons and activities
4. Fort Smith Literacy- FREE curriculum maps, sight word lists, activities, K-2
5. Scholastic Common Core- Online web app to find discounted book packages to purchase that are aligned to the Common Core by grade to teach the ELA units.
6. Read Tennessee- FREE, Great database of lessons, centers and activities by grade and standard, K-3 (more to be added)
1. K-5 Math Teaching Resources- FREE, K-5 Math games and activities by grade level and aligned to each standard
2. Fuel the Brain- FREE online math games, aligned to each grade level and by standard, K-3
3. IXL Math- $199/yr. Online math games and activities aligned to Common Core, K-12
4. Read Tennessee- FREE, Great database of lessons, centers and activities by grade and standard, K-3 (more to be added)
5. National Science Digital Library- FREE online database of digital math lessons, K-12
Also, visit Utah Education Network for a TON of resources both literacy and math, they are currently experience an outage on the website, but they will be back up soon. I hope this helps you get started with some resources and please share if you have something good that I didn't list.