Calendar Update and Journal Examples!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving break!  I am having a wonderful vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC!  I wanted to check in really quick to give you some updated pictures of our calendars and journals.  I was a busy bee last week and am now up to June!  Check out the next couple months we completed. If you're interested in starting the calendars, they make a GREAT christmas gift for parents and you can download them for FREE from The Little Giraffes by clicking HERE!



We have also been practicing our written comprehension skills by using the mClass reading 3D comprehension journal questions.  Here are some examples of what my kiddos have come up with so far.  I am proud of their progress and hope to see it continue! Sorry for the dark pictures, I'm not sure why they came out so shadowy.







3 comments:

  1. I just snagged the Sunshine award from Kristen and I saw you also got it so I had to check out your spot! Congratulations and how exciting, huh? I haven't been doing this very long (only a week) but I am in BLOG love! I LOVE your blog and I will be following!

    2nd Grade Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised an grateful to get an award! Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you're following! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interactive journals! Do you know where I could find a copy of the mClass reading 3D comprehension journal questions?
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete