Tuesday, October 11

Welcome to Primary Punch!

I can't believe I have just started my very own teaching blog!!!  I have been in awe of some pretty awesome blogs for a while now and decided that it was time I took the jump!  So, let's get acquainted!  My name is Deana Johnston and I teach in North Carolina.  This is my fifth year teaching and I have taught kindergarteners, first graders and now second graders!  I absolutely love the primary K-2 age group and since I have a wide range of learners in my classroom, I will be adding items for all of these ages!

I hope to use this blog to share ideas with other fabulous teachers out there.  I truly hope you find this blog as a place where you can find things you can use in your classroom.  I have been so thankful for all the other teacher bloggers out there who share their ideas and I hope I can share some as well. I do have a Teachers Pay Teachers store if you want to check out some of the things I have made.  This is where I put things before I made this wonderful blog! I also have a kind of embarrassing amount of pins on pinterest if you want to check out the awesomeness I have found from other teachers, click on my pinterest button above to follow me.

 I wanted to start things off on the right foot so I have also added my very first freebie.  My kiddos are well into math this year and we are currently tackling word problem strategies.  This is a work mat for students to use when working a math word problem.  Click on the link below for access from google docs!

2 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

I'm pleased as punch to have found your cute little blog.
Welcome to blogging.

Denise

Yearn to Learn Blog

Ms. Johnston said...

I am very glad you found it too!! : )

Post a Comment